5 Steps to help you layer this season•
Posted on April 27 2020
5 Steps to a Perfectly Layered Outfit
- Start with a basic top or button-down shirt. Opt for neutral colors or a striped top.
- Start to add layers. You can add a sweater, a cardigan or a blazer on top. If you love color, now it’s time to add it to the mix.
- If it’s really cold outside, put a jacket or coat over your second layer. If you chose a colorful second layer, go back to neutral colors for the jacket or coat. You can opt for the classic black or for an autumnal color. Think olive green, camel or maroon. On the other hand, if the rest of your outfit is neutral, you can wear a statement jacket or coat for a much-needed pop of color. You can opt for autumnal colors here as well. Instead of muted colors, opt for bright colors such as yellow, orange or purple.
- Add a scarf! No fall outfit is complete without a scarf! It is the cherry on top of your outfit cake.
- Last step – accessories. Choose your favorite accessories, make sure they match your outfit, and you’re ready to go.